Friday, October 30, 2009

Quick update

Just a quick update. I bought some FSBE 2 stuff and won one auction on Ebay. Some stuff will be coming in from France next week: 1x 2005 belt weapon catch, 1x 2005 leg panel, 1x 2004 dive belt adapter, 1x 2005 dive belt adapter and 4x 2004 M4 mag pouches. Got all of that pretty cheap and the leg panel was too cheap to pass up.

My FSBE 2 is on the verge of being finished, finalized. All I am missing now are the small  pieces like holster adapter, 90° MOLLE converter, sabre pouch, baton pouch and the first line kit, consisting of warbelt, suspenders.

Other than that, it's pretty much complete. I never thought I would own a whole collection, just got really lucky these last couple of months.

I will probably not move on to MLCS/RLCS/SFLCS, because I don't want to spend all that money again on a new set. In the coming months I will probably continue my hunt for an MSA Sordin MICH RANGER COMMUNICATION SYSTEM (MRCS) and probably a real MSA MICH 2000 and a real NOROTOS 3 point shroud. Those are pretty easy to find compared to the FSBE 2 stuff.

Anyway I'll post some pics when the stuff gets here!

Signing off,

mil-freak

No comments: