Friday, October 02, 2009

RLCS MBITR pouches.

Today I left work 2 hours early (with permission of course), because I knew they might be delivering a special package.


And as expected the mailman came and dropped off a package for me.

It contained two ranger green MBITR pouches. As you can see these are the military issued type MBITR pouches with flap. Unfortunately I don't know whether these are a part of RLCS (Ranger Load Carrying System) or not. The ranger green color pouches are used by the Rangers but also by SWCC (Special Warfare Combatant-Craft Crewman) and other branches of the military. So there's no real telling I guess.



And if they're RLCS, I don't know whether they are first generation or second gen ranger green, with first gen being the harder to find color. They are exactly the same as the Allied Industries type MBITR pouch, but there's no proof as they lack a tag. Which might be a clue, as first gen RLCS lack tags as well.



No comments: