Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Jacket and some more jacketsssssss ...

I have been taking a lot of pictures these couple of days, because I finally figured out how to use my mother's digital camera. The pictures turned out to be over exposed at first, but I found out how to use the white balance feature.

Some pics are still a bit blurry, because I was too lazy to use the tri-pod. But most of them are ok and I am pleased with most of the results.

So I have been capturing my entire FSBE II collection on digital camera and have added pics of the individual pouches. Check them out here: http://www.photobucket.com/fsbe2.

I also received a black SPEAR fleece jacket today, which I got for a pretty good price.



I already had a coyote brown one, but in size XL, which was a bit too big.




This L fits me perfectly and I can wear it under my PCU level 5 jacket without it all being too bulky. Here's my PCU level 5 jacket by the way. I wear it almost every day. It's light and easy to carry when I don't wear it. It provides good protection against wind but not so water resistant. You definitely won't stay dry in a heavy rainstorm.






 

Besides the PCU level 5 jacket, I also have a PCU level 5 pants/trousers, which completes the level 5 set.



 For heavy rainstorms, I can use my USMC Goretex parka made by Propper Industries.

 


 

 
It's an excellent hardshell made Goretex Military materials.


No comments: