Sunday, November 29, 2009

CSM gear

CSM Gear is a quality gear producer. They are best known for the items they have supplied for the FSBE II kit.

The items include flashlight molle holster, dump pouch, sling, etc.

I have ordered from them in the past, purchasing a dump pouch and a padded pistol belt. Unfortunately the belt was purchased in the wrong size. So I still have this at home, unused and unloved.

There were a few other parts that I had been wanting to buy for quite some time. And on November 7th I finally bit the bullet and ordered a fanny pack, a CIRAS sling and a flashlight molle holster.

They did state that orders would not ship out until after 4-6 weeks. But on November 27th they replied to my email and said that they would ship my order tomorrow. All in all it took 3 weeks to ship. Not bad, considering they're a small company with large orders coming in from all over the globe.

I will put up some pics when I get the order in.


No comments: