Saturday, December 05, 2009

More Eagle Industries gear incoming

Eventhough I said that I won't be getting anymore stuff, I still have an Eagle Industries warbelt and suspenders coming in. These are the civilian versions though, since the issued versions are so rare. I ordered the belt and suspenders from vegas vixin, a well known gear seller on Ebay. The items are already in Belgium and are pending custom inspection.

I also struck a deal to buy a rare piece for the belt, namely a holster adapter. As with all the FSBE II stuff, it's rare, but this is truly one of the harder to get items.




You rarely see them for sale. So I had to buy it when I saw it. And in my opinion, I got a pretty nice deal on it. I think it's worth the price I paid for it.





As usual, I will take pics of it, when I get it in the mail! Stay tuned!



No comments: